Call for papers: Special Issue on Fragmented Financial Markets
Benjamin Lester, Pierre-Olivier Weill, and Ariel Zetlin-Jones are planning a special issue on Fragmented Financial Markets for the Review of Economic Dynamics. The organizers are aiming for very high quality theoretical and empirical work that sheds light on liquidity, asset prices, and issues related to efficiency and/or fragility that may emerge in decentralized or fragmented financial markets.
If you are interested in having your work considered, please submit your paper via email to email@example.com. Authors of selected papers will be notified January 31, 2018. Reasonable travel expenses to attend the conference for the special issue on April 26-27, 2018 will be provided for authors of selected papers. Conference funding is being graciously provided by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
For those considering submitting a paper, the timeline is as follows:
* December 15, 2017: paper submissions due
* January, 2018: paper selection
* March, 2018: editors’ comments to authors
* April 26-27, 2018: conference at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, where papers will be presented, along with discussants
* May, 2018: papers formally submitted to the Review of Economic Dynamics
* August, 2018: referee reports and editorial decisions due
* December, 2018: revisions and final draft due
* March, 2019: publication
Thanks a lot for considering submitting your work to the special issue.
Ben, Pierre-Olivier, and Ariel