Enjoy discounted SED rates for your children at “ZePléGraounde”.
This 400 sqm family entertainment center includes an outdoor and indoor secured play area suitable for 3 to 10 years and a café & restaurant zone where you can relax with a coffee whilst checking up on your kids (air conditioned). Open 7 days a week from 10:00 to19:00, the center is ideally located at Occitane Place (Place Occitane) in the city center of Toulouse within the shopping and historical district.
Two options have been suited to your needs:
You may drop off your child in the “ZePléroum” for a few minutes or a few hours. The latter is a kindergarten supervised by nannies with excellent references, a current paediatric with a first aid certificate and a French CRB certified by the City hall of Toulouse. Suitable for children 3 years +
Or enjoy the café – restaurant surrounded with a child playing area where you can have a drink or dine with your family.” Suitable from children 0+ to 12
TSE has arranged special rates for delegates’ children: 4,60 euros/hour – VAT included -food & beverage not included.
Find the application form here.
For organizational purposes, request for pre-reservations are to be sent with the application form to email@example.com, before 15, June 2016. Payment due on site.
There are many interesting attractions in Toulouse for young ones. The most popular kid-friendly places are:
1. Cité de l’Espace: Space museum with outdoor parc and real size spaceshifts, exhibitions, Imax movies, planetarium, activities for children and shows. http://en.cite-espace.com/
2. Museum d’histoire naturelle: one of the largest Natural History museum in France with a 2 million piece collection, 3000m2 of modern museography, ornithology, ethnography, scientific workshops for children and a great outdoor parc. www.museum.toulouse.fr
3. Jolimont space observatory: See information here
Parcs, walks and viewpoints close to the conference venue:
– Place de la Daurade, walk by the Garonne river
– Prairie des Filtres, large green parc by the Garonne river with children playgrounds
– Japanese garden next to the metro Compans-Caffarelli
– Les abattoirs : art museum, kids activities and large outdoor parc and playgraound